If you are contemplating a road trip in the future, whether it be for business or pleasure, you must start with a plan. That plan should include an agenda that you would follow while away, and it should also include a plan to ensure that your home is safe and secure during that time..
If you have pets, as most of us do, their care should be the most important of all considerations. This demands that their care is entrusted to a person that is completely trustworthy and skilled in this area. It should be a simple plan, but sometimes, our best plans can go astray.
WHO DO YOU CHOOSE TO CARE FOR YOUR PET IN SPRING HILL FLORIDA? A PROFESSIONAL PET CARE SERVICE OR AN INDEPENDENT HOBBY PET SITTER?
In order to make an informed decision, you need to know the difference between the two choices.
A professional service , such as “For Your Privileged Pets” of Spring Hill, Fl, offers unique advantages when compared to an independent sitter.
- Your sitter will never be unable to complete your visits because of illness or some unforeseen life event. There is always a backup provided by the service to insure that this can never happen.
- Your sitter always meets with you , to ensure that you and your pets are comfortable with her . At that time she will go over all of the care that your pets will require including any problems or necessary medications.
- Your sitter will also gather any and all information concerning your pets medical care: the name and phone number of your local veterinarian, and permission from you, to handle any emergency that should arise while you are away.
- Your sitter will secure the needed information for entry to your home. All such info is totally secure because all personnel are bonded and insured . If a key entry is preferred, the sitter will test any key given her to insure that is dependable.
- Your sitter uses a Global Positioning system provided by “For Your Privileged Pets” to ensure that all visits are done within the accepted time-frame for your pets care, and to insure that the client never has to worry about a visit not being done.
- Most important of all, Your sitter is a true animal lover. She enjoys your pets and is concerned for them, as much as she loves and cares for her own. Your sitter is a pet owner herself, and she understands that your pet is a member of the family and is dearly loved by all.
The final answer to the question, “Who should you hire to care for your pets”, should be crystal clear. Your pets deserve the best and only a “Professional Service”, such as ours, can afford you complete peace of mind while you are away. Give them a try and see the difference for yourself!
Contact us today for more information! 352-610-1485 or click on the large green button at the top of the page.